- Richard Barett
- Christina Bengtsson
- Marilia Bezerra
- Göran Carstedt
- Jonathan Davies
- Nick Ellerby
- Sergio Fernández de Córdova
- Johan Gunnars
- Siavash Habibi
- Lars Killander
- Ari Kokko
- Martin Lindström
- Peter Majanen
- Vicki Saunders
- Janera Soerel
- Erik Spangenberg
- Sverre Stoje
- Filip Thorsén
- Geoff Tudhope
Björn Larsson – CEO
Björn Larsson, CEO of The ForeSight Group, enjoys helping businesses and organizations to develop their own capacity for change. He thrives in the intersection between commercialism and humanism where things work and have a meaning.
Björn is a Swede with a background as economist, journalist and diplomat. In 1997 he joined the ForeSight Group which he today leads. The ForeSight Group has since its start in 1979 worked with some 150 companies and through its approach offered 3.5 million employees opportunities to contribute to corporate innovation and renewal entrepreneurially
Together with his ForeSight strike team colleagues Björn has applied the ForeSight entrepreneurial approach leveraging the achievements of major initiatives, including
• Passionate Investments, initiated as a partnership with the oldest bank in Scandinavia, Swedbank (founded 1820) focused on supporting first the bank´s Family Office clients and later its retail clients to co-invest, leverage and scale what works well in terms of social- and environmental activities globally (commercial as well as philanthropic). President Bill Clinton and Judith Rodin, President of the Rockefeller Foundation, recognized the innovation of the initiative plenary at the closing of a recent Clinton Global Initiative AGM in New York, see the video below. Today Passionate Investments is being further developed and expanded.
Björn, as specialist on entrepreneurial initiatives within large organisations, also serves as a senior advisor to
• the Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative (which Björn is a founding member of) organizing 100 institutions and major corporations world-wide including INSEAD, London Business School, Aviva, IBM & Petrobras,
• CEO mentors Merryck & Co (London, New York & Sydney),
• independent think tank Global Challenge (Stockholm), and
• 3 Laws Capital (Cape Town).
He is also a member of
• the Global Advisory Board to PVBLIC (New York), and
• the Leadership Council Media for Social Impact Summit (New York)
He is further a member of the Clinton Global Initiative, a founding member of the Global Impact Investment Network, and Fellow of the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts (RSA), UK, as well as an Aspen Institute Fellow, US. He is also since the inception in year 2000, an International Ambassador for The World´s Children´s Prize, which has become the world´s largest education and empowerment initiative on rights and democracy for the next generation to which Nobel laureates Nelson Mandela (posthumous), Desmond Tutu, Aung San Suu Kyi, José Ramos-Horta and Joseph Stiglitz are patrons.
He enjoys his family of four and friends from all walks of life and is, mildly put, addicted to good music.