- Thomas Backteman
- Richard Barett
- Christina Bengtsson
- Marilia Bezerra
- Göran Carstedt
- Jonathan Davies
- Nick Ellerby
- Sergio Fernández de Córdova
- Johan Gunnars
- Till Gutzen
- Siavash Habibi
- Lars Killander
- Ari Kokko
- Martin Lindström
- Peter Majanen
- Vicki Saunders
- Janera Soerel
- Erik Spangenberg
- Sverre Stoje
- Filip Thorsén
- Geoff Tudhope
Mark Drewell – Senior Partner
Mark Drewell thrives leveraging business impact in society at all levels from local to global. He is recognized internationally for his work to change the way we live and make our livings. Mark is also a keynote speaker on issues around leadership, business and systemic change.
Mark’s ForeSight practice is informed by a 20 year long business career founded in the diversified international South Africa-based company Barloworld in which he as Group Executive for more than a decade combined traditional business performance with engagement in a wider context, including:
• acquiring and selling on average one business per month for ten years,
• orchestrating a global brand integration of over 200 corporate and product brands,
• stimulating sustainability into the core of the business, and
• creating a catalytic mechanism which organised large scale business engagement in the transition out of apartheid in South Africa.
Key business experience:
• The Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative – five years as CEO of a global coalition of close to 100 companies and business schools developing responsible leadership.
• Barloworld – a decade on the Group Executive team of this US$ 6bn revenue company which operated in +30 countries, employed 35 000 people and generated +20% compound earnings annually.
• International Association of Business Communicators – chaired annual conferences of this
14 000 member global professional organisation.
• Consolidated Goldfields PLC – began career as an investment analyst a FTSE 100 global gold mining company.
Work in organisational and systemic change
• The Endangered Wildlife Trust & The World’s Children’s Prize for the Rights of the Child – chaired both these international NGO’s.
• Business School of Lausanne – advisory board of this innovative Swiss management school.
• Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership & Aspen Institute – initiated both their establishment in Africa.
• 50+20 – co-author of a book blueprinting responsible management education, now in Mandarin on demand from leading Chinese business schools.
Mark is a graduate of Oxford University, a Fellow of the Royal Society for the Arts, infectiously curious, always places priority on his family and four children (ages 14 to 8) and in his spare time, repairs and sails boats in the south-west of England where he lives.